Saturday, September 25, 2010

Well Now What?

So the day is almost over. My birthday!!! And I made my goal! Which I give all credit to God, becuase I checked 4 days ago and I had 5 more pounds to reach my goal so I totally wasn't expecting to make it. But I did! Which is just the best feeling! I know, alot of exclamation points, but it is VERY exciting!!! I was asked when the last time I weighed this much was. And the answer is, I don't remember. I was already over 200 pounds when I graduated high school. But I weigh this much now. And I won't weigh this much for too much longer. Because honestly, I have more fat to lose. I think now I'm going to breath. I'm going to continue on working towards healthy.  And not feel guilty if I take a break now and then. Because let's face it, I'm working long term life changing and life maintaining here.

That being said, how did I celebrate this goal? I ate what I wanted. And the best part? I don't feel guilty! I feel very full, probably too full, and won't eat like this ever again but it was worth it. I had enough sweets that all my sweet teeth got their fill. And I had fun doing it. I felt alive and like I was living the life God made me for. Thank you for that - the best birthday present Father!!

Workout tip #2.19: Don't tell your trainer that you are going to eat badly on your birthday because he WILL work you out to make up for it.

Which is fine by me! I love that I'm sore enough from working out to remind myself how I got here, and what I get to go do again tomorrow. Have a safe and happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. YAY, SARAH!!! Couldn't be happier for ya, babe! My loss so far is at 52.4 lbs. I should do my weigh in on Wednesday, but my mom won't be in the office and we're doing WW together, so we're going Friday. Next week, my back procedure is on Wed, so we're going Friday again next week. My challenge this week? To consume as much water as I possibly can! I'm up to my 4th 16 oz glass right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! My name's Jennifer and I'm a friend of your cousin-in-law's : ). Courtney turned me on to your blog, and I can't wait to keep reading about your journey!

    Congratulations on making your goals - it feels so good doesn't it? God is so good - He gives me strength daily to do what I need to do!

    ReplyDelete